FAQ FAQ   Search Search   Memberlist Memberlist   Usergroups Usergroups   Register Register 
PhpBB- & WordPress- antispam.com
Home of the Antispam for all fields mod ! 
  Profile Profile   Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

PhpBB- & WordPress- antispam.com Forum Index » [PhpBB2] Feature requests » The Blog MOD
  The time now is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:06 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: The Blog MOD  Reply with quote  

will_hough
Phpbb coder

I was not sure where I should post this.

I had a forum with The Blog MOD and Anti-Spam installed. I didn't realize it until a few hundred posts, the guest users posts that anti-spam was showing me was from the Shout box in the user Blogs.
I had thousands of spam links in the users Blogs.

Thought you may like to know.

TOP View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger  BOTTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote  

Lord Raiden
Experienced user

Well, I've got a modified version of the spam mod I'm using on one of my web forms both to curb the spam being pushed through the forum and as a test to see what can be done to block spam coming into the form. So it's probubly something similar to what you've got now. It's works pretty good, for the most part. Still trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong on my adaptation. hehe.

Who knows. We keep this up and we might have plugin modules with antispam features for all kinda stuff when we're done. Wink

TOP View user's profileSend private message  BOTTOM

PhpBB- & WordPress- antispam.com Forum Index » [PhpBB2] Feature requests » The Blog MOD

Page 1 of 1